Saturday, May 8, 2010

*Ladies Day*

What a day... it was WONDERFUL! My Beautiful Mother came and spoke to our Ladies... She did such a tremendous job! She is such a Godly example of what a true Christian Lady should be! I love her so much!! And to my Pastors Wife *My Sis* I see so much of my mom in her..Thank you for being such a WONDERFUL Pastors Wife! Im STRIVING to be a *Proverbs 31 Woman*!
After the my mom spoke to us we had a ladies brunch..which was also amazing.. Jana made cherry tarts and lemon tarts..O MY they were delicious!=) Then we did a craft which was also alot of fun...we took styrofoam wreaths and decorated them with flowers, ribbons and greenery and we are going to use them as candle rings. Below are a few pics from our ladies day..enjoy!=)







No comments:

Post a Comment